Property Litigation Advice for any situation
Our team of property litigators understand and are experts in the complexities of commercial, residential and agricultural property issues from the perspective of both landlords/tenants and owners/occupiers. We specialise in all aspects of property litigation and work closely with our colleagues to help you resolve potential disputes as swiftly and cost-effectively as possible.
We advise on the full range of contentious property issues, including (but not limited to):
- Business tenancy renewals (unopposed and opposed)
- Communications Code issues
- Breach of lease covenants and forfeiture of leases
- Termination of leases
- Service of break notices
- Dilapidations and disrepair
- Rent reviews
- Rent and service charge recovery
- Possession claims, including squatter evictions
- Anti-social behaviour injunctions
- Development, restrictive covenants and overage disputes
- Easement disputes, including rights of way, rights to park, rights of access, rights of light and light obstruction notices
- Agricultural tenancy disputes and agricultural property-related disputes
If you would like to contact one of our Landlord & Tenant team directly, please see their details below or alternatively click on the Contact Us button.
Get in Touch
Whatever position you might be in, we can help.
Get in touch with us now for expert legal advice.